Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog the first... A disclaimer...

Beginnings are the hardest things to write!



I decided to start writing this after many conversations with friends and patients. My intention as I start out is to give audience to the thoughts and opinions that have built up in my mind in the past few years. With a bit of luck, more people will interact and help shape those ideas. I'd like it to be an editorial on massage therapy, health care, fitness, and anything else I feel connects to my professional life.

Everything that follows should be taken with a certain grain of salt. I'd imagine I'll refer to actual sources from time to time, but mostly these posts will be personal observations and beliefs. This isn't intended as a textbook or a journal and I'm very sure that some of what I say won't be correct. Hopefully you who read this will help point me in the right direction when necessary.

Let me know how I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment